Frank cannon is an overweight balding ex cop with a deep voice and expensive tastes in culinary pleasures he becomes a high priced private investigator. What is the difference between cannon and canon noun cannon and canon are occasionally confused by writers but the two words have independent origins and do not share a meaning cannon is most frequently found used in the sense of a large gun and can be traced to the old italian word cannone which means large tubecanon however comes from the greek word kann meaning rule
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.