of relating to or being an experimental procedure in which neither the subjects nor the experimenters know which subjects are in the test and control groups during the actual course of the experiments compare open label single blind. Double blind definition of or relating to an experiment or clinical trial in which neither the subjects nor the researchers know which subjects are receiving the active medication treatment etc and which are not a technique for eliminating subjective bias from the test results see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.